Super NAD+ Drip
Frequently asked questions about NAD+
What makes our NAD+ super is the addition of Myers’ Cocktail and Glutathione into the IV therapy. By adding these vital nutrients in, it enhances and boosts the effects of NAD+.
Myers’ Cocktail is the “Gold Standard” for delivering intravenous vitamins and minerals directly to your bloodstream. Dr. John Myers pioneered this use of intravenous nutrient therapy in the 1960’s with this patented formulation of essential vitamins and minerals.
- The Myers’ Cocktail helps with:
- Immunity boosting
- Preventative therapy for cold + flu season
- Reduction of fatigue
- Sports performance enhancement
- Hangover remedy
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant made of amino acids (building blocks of proteins). It is essentially the mother of all antioxidants that our body makes and is vital to preventing damage to our body’s cells from free radicals and stress.
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves cellular function
- Protects cells from free radical damage
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves metabolism
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nail growth
- Prevents the buildup of oxidized fats that may contribute to atherosclerosis
- Improves mental clarity and brain function
- Detoxes liver and kidneys
- Improves mood and increases energy
It is a critical coenzyme found in every cell in our body derived from vitamin B3 (Niacin) that helps keep your nervous system, digestive system, and skin healthy. NAD+ helps turn the nutrients we eat into adenosine triphosphate, or ATP, which is how cells exchange and produce energy.
NAD+ is required for over 500 enzymatic reactions and plays key roles in the regulation of almost all major biological processes, especially energy production, cellular operation, biological functions, and to eliminate free radicals in the body. Since NAD+ is within all of our cell’s major organelles including the nucleus, Golgi, and mitochondria, maintenance of NAD+ levels is vital.
NAD+ levels decrease as we age and are associated with many hallmark signs of aging and are identified as a factor in a wide range of age-related diseases/dysfunctions such as decreased mood, reduced energy levels, diminished brain function, reduced muscle performance, weight gain, etc. Low NAD+ levels are one reason why we begin to feel the effects of aging and become more prone to age-related illnesses as the years pass by.
There are several ways you can take an NAD+ supplement, however, the most effective and efficient method is through IV therapy. A registered nurse places an IV access which infuses the NAD+ substance directly into your bloodstream. This bypasses the GI tract (metabolizes faster) and therefore delivers 100% bioavailability of the pure NAD+ formula to your body for optimal absorption.
- Aids in DNA repair and prevents cell damage
- Promotes production and function of neurotransmitters
- Boosts metabolic health
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Slows the aging process and promotes longevity
- Fights fatigue and increases energy levels and strength
- Improves concentration, memory, and mental clarity
- Improves mood
- Prevents/Improves neurodegenerative diseases (ie. Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s)
- Improves circadian rhythms for improved sleep
- Improves cardiovascular and neurological health
- Is a proven treatment in helping a patient with dependency and withdrawal
NAD+ + treatments take about 3 hours in length based on the dosage and tolerance of the patient. Multiple days treatment plans may be needed to reach maximum results.
There are practically no side effects. However, since NAD+ works all over our body, and is highly cellular, physiological sensitivity can occur if the infusion is too fast. Patients can complain of abdominal cramps, anxiety, headaches, sinus pressure, flushing, and feeling uneasy. This is remedied by reducing the rate of administration [or turning off and then starting again slowly to find the proper drip rate for you] of the IV solution which should cause an immediate correction of symptoms. Our nurses are with you throughout the entire IV infusion.
Most people report a noticeable increase in energy, mental clarity, and focus, cognitive function, mood, and athletic performance, and strength just a few hours post-infusion which lasts 4-14 days with no adverse side effects (depending on your activity and stress levels). For optimal benefits, you can receive the infusion for 3-5 consecutive days or multiple times a month. See our NAD+ Drip Packages for more information.
NAD+ IV treatments are most effective when used over time. These benefits listed above will only improve over time. You can get treatments several times per month.
Like most of our IV treatments, you do not have to wait until you are experiencing a decrease in health to enjoy the benefits of its therapy. Since NAD+ levels decrease practically every day, starting treatment now will help you with healthy aging, boost your immunity, and promote overall wellness.
Yes! The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reports that NAD+ has been used since the late 1960s to significantly lessen withdrawal from a variety of drugs and alcohol. Additional studies have shown that NAD+ can aid in the regeneration of opiate receptors, reducing cravings and softening the effects of withdrawals. Although NAD+ IV Therapy is NOT a cure for addiction, it is a natural therapy option that helps heal the brain on the cellular level and kickstarts recovery.
As a person abuses drugs and alcohol, their natural amount of NAD+ is depleted which can affect their brain’s addiction receptors. A healthy, properly functioning brain is one of the most important factors on the road to recovery. This can lead to reduced substance dependence and faster addiction recovery. Thus, allowing the person struggling with addiction to have a better chance at succeeding with recovery in the long term. NAD+ is especially useful for patients who want to avoid the side effects of medications undergoing addiction and recovery treatment.
How does it work?
- Flushes out all of the drugs that are still in the system and replaces essential vitamins and nutrients that are typically depleted in individuals who engage in substance abuse
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms, by binding to opiate receptors, which can be extremely difficult and uncomfortable to tolerate, even painful
- Curbs the cravings for alcohol and opioids
- Allows the body to produce energy more naturally without negative effects promoting total body wellness
- Protects the brain and accelerates recovery which can help individuals prevent the risk of relapse